TOP 5 REASONS TO HIRE A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence, the idea of hiring an attorney may feel like an intimidating task. Yet, a Personal Injury Attorney is a valuable resource to help you access the compensation you deserve.
Obtaining necessary funds for your medical expenses, missed wages, and other losses will set you on the path for healing without worrying about how you will pay your bills.
Insurance companies have teams of attorneys and adjusters who begin evaluating your claim right away. As such, it is essential you retain an attorney immediately to level the playing field.
Below are the top 5 reasons why you need a Personal Injury Attorney:
- Knowledge of the law: Attorneys narrow their practices to certain areas of the law. If you are looking to get a divorce, you consult a divorce attorney. If you are injured in an accident, you want an experienced a Personal Injury Attorney who understands the unique aspects of handling these types of cases.
- Contingency fee arrangements: Attorneys typically charge hourly fees. Recover Personal Injury Attorneys take on cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that the attorneys only collect fees if your case is successful. Fees will be deducted as a percentage from the final settlement award. With this arrangement, you can feel confident that your attorney is fully invested in the outcome of your case and that you will not be burdened by thousands of dollars in legal fees while your case is pending resolution.
- Strong negotiation skills: The majority of personal injury claims result in settlements with the insurance company. But insurance adjusters are not your friends. They are hired to save the insurance company money by convincing you to accept the lowest possible settlement offer. A Personal Injury Attorney will know the true value of your case and negotiate a full and fair award.
- Personalized legal advice: No two injury claims are alike. A Personal Injury Attorney can examine the facts of your case and tailor the legal approach to meet your specific needs and goals. For example, if the insurance company contests your injuries or who was at fault, you will have to hire experts to testify on your behalf in Court. Personal Injury Attorneys are specialists in resolving these sorts of issues and regularly instruct experts on behalf of their clients.
- Free consultations: Recover Personal Injury Attorneys is pleased to offer free initial consultations to prospective clients. That means there is literally nothing to lose by learning about your legal rights. In fact, failing to consult with a personal injury attorney may deprive you of the opportunity to obtain fair and just compensation for your case.
When Should I Contact a Personal Injury Attorney?
There are circumstances in which you should always call a Personal Injury Attorney. Reach out to Recover Personal Injury Attorneys as soon as possible if:
- You or someone in your family was severely hurt or killed because of another person or corporation’s negligence;
- When asked to sign documents that affect your legal rights;
- Fault is being disputed;
- The insurance company is refusing to pay your claim or you are uncertain as to whether any offer of compensation is a fair one;
- You are feeling overwhelmed.